Inventari de campanes
St. Lawrence - BIRGU (MALTA)
Referència 3171
Referència 3171


Data de construcció S. XVIII
Descripció Foundation stone in May 1681 by Bishop Michele Giloramo Molina. Inauguration in August 1697 by Bishop Davide Cocco Palmieri. Consecration in 1723 by Bishop Baldassar Gori Mancini. Erected to the dignity of a Collegiate in 1820 by Pope Pius VII during the bishopric of Ferdinando Mattei.
This temple suffered great damages during World War II.
The façade has two belfries.
Editor de la fitxa BUIGUES METOLA, Marcos
Actualització 08-07-2008